Saturday, January 29, 2011

What the Clients are saying:



Cheers!




"How do you turn a 4 room ugly beige blah apartment into a show piece - - call Jeffrey Evans.
I was needing to downsize from a 2200 square foot house to a 1000 a square foot apartment and Jeffrey Evans was referred to me.
He listened to my wants and needs- and designed an apartment that truly reflected my personality and style.
I gave him the keys and a budget on a Sunday afternoon and said "handle it". My place was ready the following Saturday evening and the "reveal" was way better than anything you see on HGTV. It literally left me speechless!!
Words can't describe how fabulous the place looked so check out the pictures. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words and I think the pictures speak for themselves.
a veryyyyyyyy satisfied client,
C. Cole "

No comments:

Post a Comment